Instagram is one of the champions as far as social media platforms go. The app, which only provided a photo-sharing feature when it first emerged, is now used by more than a billion users every month. While Instagram simply offered a way for people to connect and have some fun in the early days, now, it’s way more than just a place for fun now. Today, Instagram is one of the world’s most potent digital marketing tools, and more and more businesses and influencers are joining Buy Instagram Followers Greece bandwagon to make themselves be heard by the masses.
However, becoming successful through your Instagram efforts isn’t just about posting frequently. It’s also about developing a brand personality. This is something that a lot of aspiring Instagram influencers and content creators struggle with. However, in this article, we’re going to share some of the best tips that you can put into practice for creating a brand personality that’s unique and memorable. So, let’s take a deep dive in!
What is brand personality, and why does it matter?
Before we get to sharing the tips, it’s important for you to know what brand personality is and why it plays a crucial role in establishing your business. Quite simply, brand personality refers to human characteristics attributed to a brand. It goes beyond the functional benefits that a business has to provide to its customers, and it’s the foundation for the emotional connection that happens between businesses and their customers.
In today’s times when so much business is taking place digitally, it’s more important than ever before for businesses to establish their brand personality. Simply put, consumers are always on the lookout for brands that have personalities similar to their own. Here are some of the reasons why brand personality matters:
- Brand personality defines a business’ attitude towards consumers.
- Brand equity is enhanced by brand personality.
- The personality of a brand helps a business to attract the right audience towards it.
- It differentiates a business from its competitors.
All in all, there are five brand personality types that are typically considered by businesses – sincerity, ruggedness, sophistication, competence, and excitement.
The tips for developing a unique brand personality on Instagram
Now that you’re aware of what the term ‘brand personality’ means and why it’s important, it’s time to take a closer look at all the ways through which you can develop a unique Instagram persona. Please note that the tips we’ll share with you in this post are only meant to guide you. Ultimately, it all boils down to the goals you set for your Buy Instagram Likes Greece page.
- It all starts with the research: Before you start fine-tuning your Instagram page to create a personality for your brand, it’s vital that you put some time and thought into research. First, you need to take a detailed look at your competitors and the brand personalities that they have curated. This will help you identify the personality traits that your competitors have along with the ones they don’t. It would be best if you targeted the traits that your competitors haven’t incorporated, as those traits will allow you to position yourself uniquely. Hashtag research is also crucial to your success on Instagram, as it will help you uncover both commonly-used and rarely-used hashtags. Ideally, you should include a bit of both across all your posts. There are numerous hashtag research tools out there that you can turn to for this purpose.
- Use the brand mood board method: A brand mood board allows you to visualize all the personality traits you want your brand to resonate with. Simply put, it expresses the feelings and moods you want your target audience to feel when interacting with your brand. At this juncture, you can also think of the brand imagery that suits your personality, which includes colours, fonts, and graphics. Creating a mood board might sound more complex than it really is. You can do it quite easily using digital tools and software such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop. It would help if you also made the most of Google to find phrases, words, and quotes that help to bring the desired moods to life. In the future, you can incorporate these phrases and quotes into your branding.
- Pay attention to the visual branding: Once your research and mood board have been completed, it’s time to turn your attention towards the visual branding elements. These elements are of great significance, as Instagram is a visual medium, and the visual branding elements can be consistently incorporated into your Instagram posts. The typeface is perhaps the most important visual branding element, as it will be visible to audiences across every Instagram post. Various typefaces have different personality traits. For example, if you go for the Serif typeface, you’ll be exuding characteristics such as maturity and elegance. You can find various helpful guides on the internet that will help you understand the characteristics of different typefaces. If you can afford it, we also recommend hiring a reputed professional graphic designer.
- Choose the right colours: Of course, visual branding elements aren’t only about the typeface – the colours you use also matter. Just like typefaces, different colours exude different characteristics. For instance, red reflects love and passion, yellow reflects hope and happiness, and black reflects elegance and mystery. To understand colours and their impact on the human psyche, you should do a fair bit of reading. There are a lot of online resources on the subject that can serve as helpful guides. We strongly recommend against picking random colours, as that can send mixed signals to your target audience regarding the characteristics and traits that your brand represents. Also, once you decide on a particular colour combination, you can’t chop and change it frequently, as establishing a brand personality requires consistency.
- Focus on the bio: Instagram only allows bios to be 150 characters long. You might think that it’s not enough to capture the essence of your brand’s personality. However, you’d be wrong to think that. The key to writing a memorable Instagram bio is to be as crisp and concise as possible. You can also include emojis to make your bio colourful. However, don’t go overboard with the emojis, as they can take away from the core message of your brand. Also, use simple language to make sure that your bio resonates with the masses. Using complicated words will alienate you from the common folk. After all, no one wants to go through a bio that they can’t understand, and if people can’t understand your bio, would they even care to understand your brand and your products?
The mistakes you need to avoid in the Instagram brand personality development process
We’ve more or less covered all the tips that you can implement for successful brand personality development on Instagram. However, as you’re building your brand personality, you may also make some mistakes. In this section of the article, we’d like to shed some light on some of the mistakes that businesses and influencers typically make on Instagram when developing their brand personality.
- Over-Reliance on standard posts: There was once a time when Instagram only allowed users to share photos, i.e., there was only one type of posting feature that users could utilize. However, those days are long gone. These days, Instagram is full of exciting features that allow users to share a variety of content in new and exciting ways. For instance, there’s Instagram Stories, a feature that allows users to upload posts that are available for viewing only for a day. Right now, it’s one of the most widely-used Instagram sharing features. There are also Instagram Reels for those who want to share short-form video content. So, if you’re relying solely on standard Instagram posts to share information with your target audience, you’re doing it wrong. The best way to make the most of Instagram’s content-sharing features is to mix and match for variety and diversity.
- Inconsistent posting schedule: The development of the personality of your brand won’t happen overnight – it takes time and consistent effort. That’s why it’s important to create a posting schedule and follow it thoroughly. Inconsistency in posting is bound to punish you in the long run. To create a posting schedule that works for your brand, you should ideally take a look at how frequently your competitors post. You should also use Instagram’s analytics features to understand whether your posts succeed at doing what they’re meant to. The point is to keep the approach flexible and dynamic.
You should also avoid using too many hashtags, even though Instagram allows every post to feature up to 30 hashtags. Up to 10 hashtags would be enough for each post. Also, steer clear of dubious services that offer free followers in the form of bots. Even if you want to make the most of a service that delivers free Instagram likes and followers, you should choose genuine service likes’ can buy Instagram followers without jeopardizing your Instagram page. You can also increase your Instagram user engagement statistics by opting for free Instagram comments.